- Posted 30th November 2016
Tax Deadlines for December 2016
We are only a month away from welcoming the new year 2017 but there are some important tax dates and deadlines you need to remember for this December month.
- Deadline for the payment of corporation tax due for the year ended 29 February 2016 for small and medium-sized companies who do not have to pay by installments.
- Check with HMRC about the increment of advisory fuel rates.
Due date for October VAT returns and payments (electronic payment).
- Deadline for monthly paper return filing for EC sales list.
- Deadline for quarterly corporation tax installment for large companies according to accounting year end.
- Deadline for filing monthly CIS return
- Payment by cheque of PAYE, NIC, CIS and student loan liabilities for the month ended 5 December 2016
Deadline for online submission of self-assessment tax returns for tax year ended 5 April 2016 for HMRC if the tax payments are to be collected through PAYE codes, where they owe less than £3000.